My professional office is located on the Upper West Side in New York City. I offer a compassionate, mindful, collaborative approach to psychotherapy with individuals, groups, and couples.
EMBODYMENT GROUP FOR WOMEN
This ongoing therapist led psychotherapy group is for women, college-age and older, who feel anxious/disconnected/insecure in their bodies. This group, comprised of women whose bodies are diverse in size, will provide healing interactions. The aim is to enable women to feel more comfortable and connected in their own bodies and to increase feelings of security, trust, and awareness in their relationships.
When: Wednesday evenings, 6:10—7:25 PM
Cost: $50/session. Please call 917-670-8661 to schedule a consultation
- time-limited, topic-focused groups
- consultations for people contemplating or adjusting to elective surgery
- clinical supervision
- workshops and trainings for professionals and community
- study/reading groups focused on contemporary psychoanalytic and attachment perspectives
Areas of expertise:
- Relationship concerns
- Eating and body image concerns
- Elective cosmetic surgery and weight loss surgery
- Fertility and reproductive issues
- Anxiety, depression and mood disorders
- Sexual, physical, and emotional trauma
- Gender identity and LGBTQI issues
- Parent-child issues
- Harm reduction approach to addictions or substance abuse
- Other areas of interest include: loss and bereavement, life transitions, includingcollege graduation, marriage, career change, pregnancy/parenthood, divorce, retirement, “coming out”
Fees and Times
Please contact me regarding fees and schedule. I do not accept insurance directly. However, as an out-of-network provider, I will provide you with a bill statement that you may be able to submit to your insurance company for reimbursement.